Saturday, November 24, 2012

Positive

The sun is shinning today but I am staying in bed and not attempting to be in it one bit. It is a powerful force pulling me .....wanting me to come out, I can not give in.... I can not be called out, if I fall for the temptation I am sure to be splat!!! Treatment yesterday was once again an eye opener on how I have to focus on positive I can not loom into the ??? The pain is a constant calling but I refuse to answer. I know how hard I worked to give my family a great Thankful day Thursday it came about perfectly, and I know what price it is I was to pay, but with all the sun shinning today, I will continue to say "NO I CAN NOT PLAY" I am staying inside recovering from treatment and nursing MYSELF.
With the right attitude we can have a multitude of rewards. I may not be out in the sunshine but I am still here and able to feel cheer, so thank you Lord for the gear.  Put on our armor and feel the love.
  Are you creating a reaction today?

11 comments:

  1. Dear, dear friend. I am with you there in spirit and holding your hand.

    Prayers and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quote and this attitude,J! A positive frame of mind does indeed generate positive thoughts, and positive actions (or in your case positive non-actions, in taking good care of yourself and allowing your body the rest it so needs for healing). One day at a time, we move forward in faith, trusting that our lives are held safely in the hands of our loving Father. I pray that you soon feel better again, I know you are still smiling that Thanksgiving went off well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! It's hard to keep an upbeat attitude when you're not feeling well, I'm proud of ya hope you feel better SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing attitude!!! I know you must feel terrible physically, but with an attitude like that, you'll overcome. HOPE today is much better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checking in with hugs for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds to me like you have loads of sunshine right inside of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your six words. Sounds like a great time to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am reading this a day late and I am hoping you are feeling better. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your posting is definitely touching. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hope you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better. You have such a great attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so amazing and I love you! That's all I wanted to say.. YOU are an inspiration to me.. Hugs, hugs, hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is a gift you leave everytime you visit, thanks for giving me a gift!
I will visit and give it back either here or on your blog.
Love & blessings to all !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...