Saturday, November 24, 2012

Six Word Saturday


Thank you Cate for hosting my Favorite Link-up on Saturday.


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.


If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating). 



six sentences of six words:
                           1. I Miss my grand baby already
                             2. We had one of our best
                               3. uno and rummy is a blast
                             4. All diners were pleasant and funny
                                  5. No fighting, dirty looks, or words
                                      6. I think my off spring have grown


18 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving. This is my first Thanksgiving away from my family. I miss them terribly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to spend thanksgiving. I always miss the grandbabies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Thanksgiving thoughts.
    Hugs and Blesings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't played rummy in ages. Sounds like you had fun. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds exactly like Thanksgiving should be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love my grandbabes too. Happy SWS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Thanksgiving sounds fun, filled with happiness!

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love uno and Rummy!
    Sounds like it turned out grand!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty background! I guess Christmas is coming- or just frost?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful six by six! Wishing you an equally wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a great Thanksgiving for you, even more blessings to count!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool six sentences- I like that idea! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving with the family!
    I like Uno and Rummy too.
    And it is always good when there is no fighting, dirty looks, or "words". (:>)

    Happy Saturday!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the idea of six sentences with six words. I also like Uno and Rummy but have not played either on in a long time!


    Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is a gift you leave everytime you visit, thanks for giving me a gift!
I will visit and give it back either here or on your blog.
Love & blessings to all !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...