Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Follow Four Fill In 90!!

Welcome to the 90th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!

Photobucket
 WOW 90 weeks of hosting that is so awesome Hilary, thank you, this is one of my all time favorite hops, some of my favorite bloggy buddies are here weekly and then YOU of course make it so great. Still sending you Prayers thru the clean-up process lady. Merry Christmas Hilary & Marc!!

Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Ali from the daughter-in-law diaries – she came up with the last two statements!
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I usually ___ but never ____
2. I was named ___because ___
3. I would never change _______about my body, but I would change _________
4. The last time I said “I Love You” was to _________

ANSWERS:
1. I usually paint my toe nails but never in the winter, I spend so much time in socks and the hot-tub they look dull so I keep them bare and moisturized.
2. I was named Janice because my dad liked the name, he named all us kids apparently my mom had trouble with names.
3. I would never change ANYTHING about my body, but I would (like to) change my health.
4. The last time I said "I Love You" was to  Jillian as we dropped her off at school this am and then my hubs as he dropped me off at work. I am on no driving duty this week from treatments so he is graciously dropping me off and picking me up and now to all of YOU......Love you GUYS & GIRLS!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you on painting the toe nails in the warm month! Mine are always painted when it's warm enough to wear sandals or go barefoot (at home).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you right back! Since I live in a warm climate I have my toe nails painted all the time. I pretty much live in flip-flops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so funny....I was just looking down at my toenails and thinking how bare and boring they looked right now. but it's so true - after all spring and summer long, they get so dried out.
    but I think a nice red for the Holidays, non??

    and right back at ya girl!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet - sending love right back at you... I agree with the toe nails.... in the summer, mine are perfect - in the winter I chop them off and keep them so short

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice posting, and if it helps I don't polish the toenails in the winter either. :) Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is a gift you leave everytime you visit, thanks for giving me a gift!
I will visit and give it back either here or on your blog.
Love & blessings to all !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...